Honesty Integrity Transparency Professional Care
OUR FLUID RECYCLING
- Our drilling fluid recycling unit is a system of pumps, trays and desilting cones that work together to recycle driller's mud while cutting down the fine grinds, sands and silts in the aquifer/
- Fine grinds, sands and silts can plug the well screens after the well has been drilled and can cause trouble when producing the well.
- Silts and sediments in the aquifer can greatly reduce your gallon per min or plug a well completely.
- Our unit works to keep the mud isolated for a dryer drilling site and keep fine grinds, sands and silts from becoming a problem.
Common to the Saskatchewan Drilling Industry:
- It is traditional to use a large drum and hand-shovel the muck out (as many of our competitors do).
- This can allow for pumps to circulate the small fines back into the aquifer, and can cause well production problems.
- Drilling without a unit, mud and debris cover the surface of the area and needs a longer time to dry, or rain to carry the mud away.
- This mud can make it challenging for the water truck and other equipment to enter or leave the site.